Friday, August 20, 2010

empty brain


I don't know why, but seriously I feel that I have full-of-nothing brain in recent..

I just feel that in this past months even years, I never do something that really makes my brain work in serious way...and this really makes me not satisfied with my self, with my work, and my performance :(

I feel that I don't work hard enough recently. I guess the last time I do really put on my work is when I was joining business plan competition held by Junior Achievement in my city and it was about 5 years back.

well maybe I need to be more discipline with my life, especially with my religious stuffs. I need to be more punctual in doing my 5 times-a-day pray. I've heard that if you do your pray in a punctual time, you will feel more relieve with your life. I guess it works, well at least I will have feeling satisfied of my self because I can do it on time.

Then other stuff that I do work on it now is about put my priority. Yes, I'm kind of person who is super greedy with every opportunity that I see. So, I'm trying to focus on my job and only do something related with it.

Another stuff is I'm trying to become more active-learner person. An empty brain feeling is a post-college syndrome. Once you've graduated and stop visiting the campus, really makes you feel know of nothing. Then I tried to subscribe more journals (mostly about management, leadership, public relations, and world issues stuffs) and really read and have more of thingking about the content.

Well, Bismillahirrahmanirrahim!

p.s. I took the picture from sketched out blog, super cool blog I guess :)

3 comments:

  1. mbak wid tetap semangatt ya! ini aku ksih quote yang aku ambil dari novel

    Milikilah hati yg luas,seluas langit biru. Di dalam hati yg luas,kamu akan menampung rasa memaafkan yg besar,kekuatan untuk berpikir dan bertindak positif,serta semangat untuk menjelang hari esok yg tidak pernah pudar.
    Kakek Mikage-seluas langit biru

    aku minta maaf ya kalo tadi gak bisa meeting. i feel sad about that. akan aku krimkan maksimal besok soal yang kamu tanyakan ya mbak.. keep Struggle mbak!

    i give you my vitamins!
    Striving For Excellence and Acting Sustainably! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUch! so sweett... thanks Marinskii!
    btw, itu kakek mikage ko kayak nama yang di one piece atau inu yasha ya hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very important information as I am so relieved to know it works like that to different people too, for, I've been thinking about my current state and couldn't understand what was happening. Will concretely keep myself bussy in search for new knowledge and spiritual cultivation as a means to overcome this empty brain syndrome I am experiencing.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete