Sunday, December 26, 2010

my truth of happiness

One day, I talked with one of my best friend about my personal plan, whether it’s a way to achieve my passion or it is a comfort zone. Because somehow I think that if we only play in the same field, it sounds like we are not that brave enough to take other challenge.

Then my friend told me that actually it’s more about “do I want it or not?”. In addition he gave me a question to ponder “will you happy with it or not?”. So I take that question back home, and contemplate with it…

A few thoughts later, I found that actually what makes me happy is:

"When I can make peace with The God. Thanks to Him for everything that He gave for me.Accept everything as something that He has planned for my best"

Sounds as simple as it is, but somehow I’m still put effort on it. Well I can say that, this is my truth of happiness. So, what does happiness mean for you?

2 comments:

  1. Kebenaranmu Adalah Kebahagiaanmu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is the gift of receiving and sharing love. :)
    is when we still have dream, something to strive for...
    is knowing your life purpose

    :)

    love youuu wiiid....!! -ria-

    ReplyDelete