Thursday, January 19, 2012

a challenge

why does everything so much more easier back home?
why is it really hard to understand the need of a society?
why do every time I want to do something that I thought it will be good for this society, turns into it is not really something that they want to do?
why they don't want to do it? maybe because they don't really need it
I think it is something like when we go to a primitive tribe, we thought that they need a toilet paper but actually they can just simply use the leaves

it's been 7 months and I haven't really blended with the society here
I am still an alien here

I see that there are super a lot opportunities
I see that these society will be better with our proposal idea
I want to have more people look at this society
I want to have more people recognize this society

but if the society don't want to have that recognition, don't want to be developed

what should I do?


and another question:
why should I be here?
if it is just for my own personal learning, I don't see the meaning of it

I want to do more and more for more people

but if they don't want to do it and they are happy with it

what to do oh what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment