Thursday, March 1, 2012

about forgiving others

Today I wake up and found my self having my first 4 hours of the day with condition of super duper overwhelmed and feeling disappointed by somebody. Really really over extremely disappointed (again). Then somehow I feel really bad to have those feeling because I have promise to myself to not being like those miserable drama queen again :D Then I tried to forget it by doing some healthy stuff like take a shower and eating :D at last I try to open my Al Qur'an and read it. Then it so miraculous! I don't why, the part that I read has this part:
"Those who spend (freely), Whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men; For God loves those Who do good; And those who, Having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring God to mind, and ask for forgiveness For their sins, and who can forgive sins except God? and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done"  (The Family of Imran 134-135)
Then I start to contemplate my self and remember what I did in the past such as hurting myself, who am I have the right to hurt my self? I'm just a human and even my body is not mine. How could I do that?

another article that I read:
So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in faith (The Family of Imran 139)
I think that article is important to build up our confidence especially to bring back us to what it is really important for us :D

No comments:

Post a Comment