Sunday, February 6, 2011

are you broken hearted? listen and sing this song

So some days ago, I have a discussion with my friend about soundtrack for a broken heart.
Then we came up with this three song.
Actually, I prefer to the first two but he keep insisted on the third one

1. Ada yang hilang by Ipang
(I don't really like the video though)




2. Are you gonna be my girl by JET
(even you have a false tone of voice, every voice will be sound good ;p Then after you sang this song, you get your energy again or even tired but you will sleep then you still get your energy again! :D )

I can't embed the video but you can go through this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuK6n2Lkza0


3. Tak akan terganti by Ipang
(mmm.. honestly I don't really get what it is about :D sorry..)

No comments:

Post a Comment