Friday, October 19, 2012

24th Birthday Challenge


Last year, people told me that I have to live my life but somehow I'm not quite sure what it is about living our life. Then instead of pondering alone, I utilize my birthday, which Facebook will attack people's attention with its friendly reminder, to invite people to do brainstorming with me by posting/sending their challenge to me that I have to accomplish in my 24th lap of my life race.

So, here we go..
after getting feedback as well as grammar checking with my multinational housemates, we come up with this note :D  


oops.. it seems that it will not appear clearly in my Facebook profile picture. 
Then, I tried to make it more visible


mmm.. why it looks like an advertisement of cheap medicine? (=_=!)
ok! let's make something that looks provoactive, then it became like this:


to be honest, nothing changed (=__=!)
well, the main point is the message! hmph! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment