Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's 25! It's time for another challenges!


Yes! I can say that last year project ran successfully :)
Even though I didn't managed to answer all of the challenge such as:
- singing in front of public at Siam Paragon, Bangkok
- getting myself a teddy bear costume and going around Bangkok on it
- travelling South East Asia (Brunei and Burma weren't covered)
- reading Conversation with God

I managed to accomplished 70% of the challenges

I feel that the project was fun and some people get entertained as well which makes me happy :D

So, this year I decided to do the same thing again, but I increased the duration.
well, I learned that some of the challenges are impossible to be accomplished in 1 year. Dude, how can I get married and have baby in 1 year, meanwhile I haven't got any serious partner? (=_=!)

and here we go:

THE 25th BDAY CHALLENGE !

Hi Guys! On this special day, I would like to invite you to the FUN, JOY and HAPPINESS of my fearless, restless yet super duper awesomely fruitful LIFE! Yeah! Instead of wishing me a happy birthday (which I know you’ll do that, thank you!!),give me a challenge that I have to accomplish in the next 5 years. I’ll try my best to fulfill your challenge and would love to share it with you once achieved. THANK YOU!!

as shown in my cover picture:



and I put this picture (below) as my profile picture :D



I wish I'll get more challenges from more people rather than last year :D
however, if it didn't turn out well, I know how to find fun and random challenges for myself :D

well, I'm happy lah~

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. your challenge is making anything cross stitch in 25 days.. i wanna see your patience and commitment.. out from your comfort zone since you always said my eyes getting hurt :p

    ReplyDelete