Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My First MarkPlus Dinner as LCP

Tuesday, 28 July 2009 was my first MarkPlus Dinner as Local Committee President of AIESEC.

Honestly, It's really not the same dinner when I was a member nor vice president...

When I was a member, something that I did in MarkPlus Dinner was being usher or front desk girl

when I was a vice president, something that I did for Markplus Dinner was managing the persons for being the usher, frontdesk person, and the AIESEC marketers as well..

but now..

I'm not both of those...

I AM AN LCP...

do you know what I did??

I do networking for my organization!

and it is soooo me!!!!!

I do really excited to do that!!!!

I sit on the special booth together with the markerter from MarkPlus... (AIESEC Surabaya shared booth with MarkPlus Surabaya)

and I do really enjoy the seminar... really enjoy... no disturbing thingy...

then I can do marketing for some company as well..

It's really great...

Today, I talk about AIESEC to 3 companies...

still small number, but at least I can see 1 potential partner there.. hehehehe

Hopefully, I can do much more better...

and I can't wait for the next dinner...

My God!!!! On August, AIESEC Surabaya will have 2 BoA meeting!!!!

19 August 2009 with Mr. Benny Rachmadin, curent Manager of DBS, AIESEC alumni, and Vice President of AIESEC Indonesia

25 August 2009 with Mr. Hermawan Kartajaya, Founder and CEO MarkPlus Inc. (www.hermawankartajaya.com)


Bismillahirrahmannirrahim....


btw,,, I want to share you about the MarkPlus Dinner...

well, this MarkPlus dinner theme was
New Wave Selling : Commercialization that Works in Uncertain Times
and it's titled:
The Fall of Promotions, The rise of Communication

in this seminar, Mr. Husin Wijaya as the speaker, told us about how to practice the 9 Block Conversation Planner in our company with Michael Jackson as the case study
Those 9 Point of view that makes people have conversation are:
1. aspirations and beliefs
2. david vs. goliath
3. avalanche about to roll/trends
4. anxieties
5. contrarian/challenging assumptions
6. personalities & personal stories
7. how-to
8. glitz & glam
9. seasonal/event related...

after the seminar, we have a small special discussion about how we can implement those 9 to our organization...

well, it's cool huh being AIESECers? of course!

I know you wish you were one of us!
hohohohoho

just simply
APPLY FOR AIESECers SURABAYA! THIS AUGUST 2009!

and for you members,
APPLY FOR EXECUTIVE BOARD OF AIESEC SURABAYA!!
THIS NOVEMBER 2009!!!

hohohohohohohohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment