Monday, July 27, 2009

My First Post

Hello!!!!

Ok! It will be my last blog and (hopefully) will be the official blog of me!

I know,,, I tend to not have serious blog lately...

serious here means constantly in manage..

well, counting how many blog that I've already made. This blog (if I'm not mistaken) is my 5th blog since I was in junior high school...

Thinking about publish some note here, I hope it can be my way in balancing my life...

It's already long time I haven't managed and documented my life seriously...

I just remember and inspired by Soe Hok Gie. 

We do really need to write our opinion or something that came in our mind as well as our journal...

why? because we need to have our legacy to our inheritor.

Through our writing, at least they can say "OMG! This is how the ancient people live"

moreless, it will be like if we see the picture below... ;p