Friday, March 12, 2010

Take a higher level #2



Dears,

maybe not all of you has already acknowledged that I took decision for applying President of AIESEC in Indonesia 2010-2011 :)

that was a super moment in my life..

yes, I was not elected at that time..

but I gain lot of learning and personal development after it..

something that I realized during my contemplation after not getting elected is I haven't had big competency in managing my life in balance between my professional and personal life..

honestly, when one day before I left my city to go to the National Election Meeting is my last time I met and talked with my grandmother. She was dying at that time. Then she said that she miss me a lot. Unfortunately I (chosed) can't stay longer at that time, and go for the National Election Meeting the day after. Honestly, I feel kind of lost (maybe it because of my guilty feeling) during my trip to Padang. And, when I wake up in the morning of my election day, I've got message from my father that my grandmother met her time.

Yes, I'm not that professional person who can balance my life.

But, I do gratefull with the plenary decision.

I believe that it is the best for me.

Thank you AIESEC in Indonesia for giving me the chance :)


*chair (Geralynn Wong), secretary (Eka UA), President AIESEC in Indonesia 0910 (Jennilie Orlanda Ng), President AIESEC in UI (Shirin Zahro), Vice President of Talent Management AIESEC in UI (Ruhum Hasibuan)


*honestly, this is the nightmare ever! haha! I need to analyze AIESEC in Indonesia (including the 6 Local Committees) statistic data


*external session: panel discussion with President current (Jennilie) and Chair of Supervisory Group AIESEC in Indonesia (Mas Tommy)
and honestly my hardest question is: "Who is Widy?"

*and yes, this is me, during the questions and answer session about goal and strategy for AIESEC in Indonesia 2010-2011


*this is how the way we announce the result of election or selection for AIESEC leaders in Indonesia :)

THANK YOU AIESEC INDONESIA!!!! :)


*news about the National Election Conference from AIESEC Local Committee Universitas Brawijaya, Malang-Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment