Wednesday, March 24, 2010

take a higher level #3

I've just found out my note when I was in the last day of my term as LCVP External Relations of AIESEC in Surabaya

Titled:
Today is my last day of being Vice President in AIESEC Surabaya, Indonesia
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 8:09pm

well,,,
today is my last day of being Vice President of Cooperation Development and Communication in AIESEC Surabaya...
looking at what have I done though this last one year is really something for me..
a lot of things have been done by me
a lot of things happend in this last year...
a lot of things improved in me..
my personal skills, competece, maturity, responsiblity, and love as well =D

I still remember the time when I had my confidence meeting..
even it just a selection for VP
I feel that it did so professionally..
there was a chairman
a legislation stuff..
7 minutes presentation...
about 2 hours question and answer...

well,
I would like to say to:

Bapak and Ibuk.. (it's really amazing for me to have you signed my parent permission letter..hehehe)

Iin and Nizar who gave endorsement letter for my 17 pages application booklet

People who already came to my confidence meeting (esp. for Ko Ali! Thanks! I still remember the spirit that you gave to me)

AIESEC Surabaya members and alumnis who have given me their trust for me in ruling the External Relation Department

Mas Benny Rachmadin a.k.a Beben, Pak Hermawan Kartajaya, Pak Joko, and Pak Pontjo for being a super duper great Advisors... =)

AIESEC Indonesia MC 0809 (Ap, Buddi, Jenni, Lila, Rama, and Sammy)
especially for Rama and Sammy for being a very nice boss for me :D
and Buddi, my first mentor!!! I do really surprised with your night call on my bday! :D
AIESEC Indonesia MC Managers 0809 (Adi, Mella, Mya, and Sisy,) Thanks guys!

Arfa, My Communication Manager, thanks so much! I learned a lot from you, gal!
Citra, Andi, Marina, Fickar, Ghina... thanks for your sharing as my mentees.. =)
Ritza for being my successor...
Dea for doing a very great job as exchanger of AIESEC Surabaya

Abi, Cams, Ando, Ega, and Sena for helping me much in the Cooperation Development Commission of AIESEC Indonesia

Gatot, Bidi, Muti, Khaleed, and Titis for making me laugh day by day in Communication Crew of AIESEC Indonesia..

HardRockFm, MyRadio, TunasHijau, Ariwiguna&Associates who had signed my partnership proposal..

last but not least...
Cindy and Ronny
I love you both!
so many things that I can't say for y'all here... (compilation from 1 year! it never be enough here! hahaha)


and from AAAAALLLLLL OF YOU that have not been mentioned here...
I know you're very special for me...
LOVE YOU ALL!


p.s. please, wish me for the best for my next term as The President of AIESEC Surabaya 0910




love and hug,
Widy


No comments:

Post a Comment