Friday, April 30, 2010

Loading my brain

If you wonder what am I doing in this past 10 days

I'm having general transition for national team of AIESEC in Indonesia.

a lot of awesome things happened here, such as doing the analysis of internal and external data AIESEC local committee in 6 cities, having the competitive analysis for AIESEC in the national level, brainstorming about our vision for one year ahead which is will shape this organization for the next 5 years, creating strategy for our international business thingy...

yes it is a lot, but seriously it is totally FUN and I'm enjoying it so much!

oohhh National Focus Area and Balance Score Card~



and the super fabulous thing is I got opportunity to meet and discuss with Mas Bido, he is the former Chair of Supervisory Group of AIESEC in Indonesia



with Mas Bido, we talk about anything from professional until personal...

and the super interesting one is he shared to us about...

L.O.V.E

How to get the most suitable partner of life, you need to consider this criteria:

1. Someone who you can grow with
2. Someone who you really like
3. Someone who is responsible
4. Someone who you can travel with
5. Someone who you can respect to

hmmm... I think I've found that kind of person :D



and here are the people in the AIESEC in Indonesia national transition

AIESEC in Indonesia National Team 2009-2011




then...
here is my upcoming team!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment