Tuesday, May 18, 2010

frequenly asked questions about AIESEC

What is AIESEC? What activities could I get involved with if I joined?
  • Present in over 107 countries and territories and with over 45,000 members, AIESEC is the world's largest youth-run organization. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development, AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to participate in international internships, experience leadership and participate in a global learning environment. What makes AIESEC unique is the youth driven impactful experience that it offers to its members. AIESEC is run by young people for young people, enabling a strong experience to all its stakeholders.

  • For more information please visit our website http://www.aiesec.org


How do I apply to join? What is the email address of someone I can contact?


What if AIESEC is not in my country? Can I start up AIESEC in my University?


I would like to go on an AIESEC Internship! What is the process?


I would like to take up a Leadership position in AIESEC! What is the process?


Which countries can I go on exchange to?
  • AIESEC offers internships in all of the 107 countries that we operate in. The first step is to contact AIESEC in your country or territory to find out more information about the process.
  • For a full list of countries and territories please visit http://www.aiesec.org/cms/aiesec/AI/contactus.html


Is this fanpage just for AIESEC members, AIESEC partners or AIESEC alumni?
  • It is for everyone! Please feel free to join and encourage your friends to join if you feel they may have an interest in the opportunities that AIESEC provides to both students and partner organisations.

No comments:

Post a Comment