Saturday, May 15, 2010

welcome to jakarta!


on May 12th 2010, I did my first account transition from my predecessor..
well, it's only 2 meetings, but as we know, Jakarta is totally crappy place for transportation..


I can't bear the air, so I used this handkerchief as my anti-pollution-mask, not really help though :D


the first meeting was Indonesia Business Links, the Resource Centre for Corporate Citizenship
in their office at Kartika Chandra Tower, Gatot Subroto Street area
(to get there from our office in Kelapa Gading, I need to walk 500m - take angkot - take transjakarta [change 2x] - take metromini)

what we did?
we were having tough discussion about the articles in our MoU

how's the output?
we will have meeting again on next tuesday, May 19th 2010

after meeting, we had lunch...
and we took our lunch nearby the second meeting place

see my predecessor, Dessy!




second meeting
it was change magazine which has affiliation with Yayasan Jurnal Perempuan
the thing that we love there is we can use the library for waiting room :) :)



and we found a legendary book, a book that used to be only in our history subject when we were in elementary school :D



what we did?
signing the MoU

meeting output:
NEW LEARNING PARTNER!!!!!


then, how did I went back home???

take blue angkot
take red angkot
(seriously I don't know their number, I just ask to people then forget in a sudden after I finished with the angkot)
walk about 700m to transjakarta bus stop
take transjakarta
take red angkot (04) to kelapa gading
then walk for about 700m to the new home, the AIESEC in Indonesia office :D

No comments:

Post a Comment