Saturday, May 15, 2010

when we got flight delay...

*even you have a very long delay, inevitably, you will fly...


after we facilitated AIESEC in Indonesia National Planning Conference at Surabaya, we have to come back to Jakarta as soon as possible..

then we took the very economist, effective, and super efficient transport
and we got Batavia Air May 11th 2010 on 2.30 PM

but suddenly, after we just arrived in Juanda airport,
it is said that the flight delayed until 4.10 PM

well,,, okayy...

we're still having happy face
and feeling blessed because we have time for lunch...


and take this picture...


then after 4.00 pm
there was still no signal about the flight arrival...

well,,,

suddenly on 4.30 PM, there was announcement,

"dear passanger of Batavia Air to Jakarta 7P-344, you can take the meal in the Gate 1"

oh my...
I've just came back from 5 full days of conference + 4 full days of preparation & post meeting
I haven't had my hibernation time... and tomorrow I have 2 meetings!!! :( :(

then we're totally random after that...

Dinta started to watch infotainment show in television


Ika started to call her "someone"


Cath start to read her unfinished novel



and me?

I started to eat my flight delay meal :D




thennnnn......

in final! we got our flight at 6.30 PM!!
we're sooo happy!



2 comments: